- 1 (2 pounds) Cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 3 Green Onion
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Korean Chili Pepper Flakes
- 7 tbsp Korean Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tbsp Ginger (Juice)
- 20 pounds Cabbage
- 12 Onion
- 30 Green Onion
- 20 cups Water
- 1 cup Salt
- 3 cups Korean Chili Pepper Flakes
- 2 cups Korean Fish Sauce
- 10 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 5 tbsp Ginger (Juice)
- Cut cabbage into pieces about 2-3 inches wide and 1-2 inches length.
- Prepare a large bowl and dissolve salt in water. Put chopped cabbage into the salt water and toss it. Let it sit for about an hour.
- In the meantime, slice onion and julienne green onion.
- After an hour, rinse salted cabbage in cold water twice and drain them in salad spinner.
- Mix salted cabbage, sliced onion, julienned green onion, chili pepper flakes, fish sauce, minced garlic, and ginger.
- Put the kimchi into jars or plastic containers